Just Eat @ Jamf Nation London Roadshow – Thursday 17th May 2018
18 months after my last talk at Jamf Nation London Roadshow, Jamf Software invited me back to give a further update on how we’re progressing with our journey with Jamf and how we’ve adopted this in our enterprise at Just Eat. Event held at The Mermaid Theatre in London.
Thank you for all approx 400 people that attended it was great to meet old faces and new and great to hear some of the journeys that other companies such as University of East London, Bauer Media Group and a “Global Music” Company, as well as Jamf, have adopted an everything Apple ecosystem to suit their business needs.
Also, great to hear some of the upcoming changes to Jamf in the next few releases.
A few of you asked if the slide deck I presented today would be available for consumption, see below:
Some of the YouTube links in the documents are listed below:
- DEP Splashbuddy Process = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mo0oA61FqA8
- EAP-TLS 802.1X Process = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3QcCe1KzLM
- NoMAD Client Password Reset = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XSySnXHznY
- NoMAD Password Reset via AD = Unfortunately I am unable to post a link to this video.
If you’d like to get in touch or have any follow-up questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me at one of the following:
- LinkedIn: Sachin Parmar (https://uk.linkedin.com/in/sachin-parmar-12500360)
- Email: [email protected]
- Slack: @sachinparmar
- JAMF Nation: https://jamfnation.jamfsoftware.com/viewProfile.html?userID=28787